Thanksgiving remembered..
Roasting marshmallows outside after eating thanksgiving supper, on the deck!!! :) yes, so very thankful.
A playdate for E and a friend for me. We love our Peruvian/Canadian friends who came over yesterday. It was so awesome that the kids could run around outside and play inside, whatever they wanted to do could be done on such a gorgeous day as yesterday. yes, very thankful.
My car, that continues to amaze me, my daughter, our friends, neighbours and strangers. so thankful that technology catches up to my dreams.
That I even have my beautiful, smart and charming E. That I only realized after talking with B, I would not have E had her bmom given birth to her in Peru. So glad E's bmom was a traveler and it may explain my daughter's exceptional ability to adjust so well and is very much a wonderful traveler in her own right...must be in the genes. :) So thankful for E's bmom.
Thankful for friends and friends of friends who want to help with a Peruvian adoption that is probably not meant to be.
So very thankful for so many incredible things. I am so very lucky that my life seems to take care of itself and makes me so very happy. We are surrounded by so many good people that make everything so easy for us to live so well.
Thank you friends and family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment