Wednesday, January 11, 2012

E lost another tooth!

Now her 2 top front big teeth can even out. When her baby teeth were on either side, the new front adult teeth were getting squished. Personally, I think crooked teeth are really cute. However, I know that they are not good for dental hygiene as all kinds of food and sugar can get trapped inside the crevices. I wish I had taken more pictures of E with her adorably cute crooked front teeth, but already, both teeth are straightening out. :( and :)

Yesterday, I started making the itinerary for our Disney trip. I already figured out where we will stop on the way down and the way back, so we can book those hotels in advance. I even have a tentative agenda for the park visits, but left a whole lot of blanks so E can fill in her "must see" attractions. I added our reservations and booked a couple more.

Normally, I am not a big planner for vacations. I love to plan in our daily lives, but vacations are usually left wide open. I do this so that we can really enjoy ourselves on vacation without any worry about not sticking to the plan. HOWEVER, after all I've heard from friends and read online, it seems Disney is the place where it helps to plan as much as possible to ensure we are able to do some key events: ie) Cinderella's Royal Table, Hoop Dee Do, golf cart to get us around the resort, etc.

Another big "for instance" is the park agenda. I have even planned when we will take in the Wishes fireworks and where. Since MK is our first park, and E's big day, I will try and have E in bed before the fireworks so she can be fresh for the next couple of days of parks. On the last day, when we are going to Animal Kingdom and the Hoop Dee Do, that is the day when we will take in the Wishes Fireworks at 10pm from the beach at our resort. It seems fitting to me that we end our trip with those fireworks. It will also be the day when E can stay up late as she will have 2 days to catch up on sleep as we make our way back home.

I know that Disney is an exciting place and that excitement can keep a child from sleeping, however, I am going to do my best to keep my child from being the one that collapses into a fit of tears when the excitement and exhaustion take their toll. Wish me luck!

No comments: