Wednesday, March 28, 2012

my baby is back

As some of you already know, I had to give up my Volt for a couple of days while a retrofit was being done to the battery compartment. While there, I was told that they would be looking at the driver side air bag and charging cord. To lessen the pain of missing my awesome car, the dealership lent me a Cadillac CTS. As comfortable as it was, every time it moved, there was this roar and sluggishness that is the trademark of internal combustion engines in those old-fashioned cars. ;)

A Caddy is a nice ride, but it just does not compare to my amazing car.

I was in heaven driving back from the dealership last night. And my morning was that much better having my baby home and taking me smoothly and quietly in to work.

E was happy too. The Volt will be her car in 8 years. When I go to teach her how to drive, it will be in this car, an electric car! :)

The only thing I don't like about my car is the colour. I picked, and paid extra, for the only green colour option, but it is a poor excuse for green. It looks more silver or grey, and only rarely, slightly green. I have noticed a couple of chips on the front hood. I was hoping for a lot more to justify a new paint job, maybe next year.

No comments: