Loving our home life.
It may be somewhat premature, but this new school is working out so well so far. E used to fade in the afternoons which at first thought meant she was overloaded, so I scaled back activities this time six months ago. Same E so I figured it must be her bedtime, moved it earlier. Still same time four months ago and teacher finally tells me E fades even earlier in the afternoon. Put all the unfinished lunches and missing containers together and figured out my kid's blood sugar was taking a hit.
Well, the first week of school has past and E has remained as energetic as ever. She is happy, rested, well fed and once again toothless. Lost another yesterday. That makes 10 for anyone keeping score. I am so thrilled the new school is agreeing with her. Don't want to oversimplify but it bears mentioning, balance isn't just for tight rope walkers. ;)
E has been helpful and insightful and just amazing this past week. I am one lucky mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment