Sunday, February 17, 2013
more party planning
Remember this? From E's Easter Birthday party 2 years ago?
Well, it has been re-purposed. Today, I built the hat that it will sit in for E's magic birthday party. I used 5 pieces of poster board. 3 were taped side by side and wrapped around the bunny. Then 2 more were taped side by side and put under the cyclinder where I traced the shape of the bottom and then traced another circle around the first about 5" away. I used packing tape to attach the top and brim to the hat. Once I get it all painted black, I will snap a pic to show you what I did. Although, it looks pretty good as a white top hat too...
Yesterday, I practiced making balloon animals. Turns out, it's not that hard to do. If I have time, I will inflate the balloons ahead of time and then ask the kids what animals they want.
Looks like I missed throwing E a party last year. Although much planning went in to her Disney birthday, all I did was reserve stuff. Not the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment