So last night, after a nice dinner with S and H, Dad picked us up and we all headed over to our new/old house since it was on the way home. For a couple of weeks now, there has been no washroom in this house. The old one was ripped out the first week of November since the bathtub pipes had corroded and leaked inside the walls. In taking out the tub, I decided to redesign the whole bathroom. I couldn't change the location of the tub, but I was able to move around the toilet and sink. However, it is such a small space that it created a few problems for my handyman.
Well, it looks like most of those problems have been resolved. The toilet is in and looks great beside the new bathtub. I wish I had brought my camera to take a picture. Maybe later this week. The medicine cabinet was also in but the vanity is still sitting in the living room waiting for the plumbing to be installed where the toilet once was. Just for fun, we moved the vanity cabinet in to see how it might look and I was so impressed. I have even more room than I thought I would which is a huge delight since the bathroom is a very small room.
I chose a very small vanity in order to create more openness in the bathroom. I am so glad I did this. Even the toilet doesn't stick out as much as I thought it would so there is room for E and her future siblings to brush their teeth together without bumping in to each other. I can't believe how excited I am about a bathroom. But I am. :)
By the way, V and K, D and S, E loves the box of books and toys you gave her on Thursday night. We left them at the house in her new room on her new desk and last night, instead of mooning over the new bathroom with her mom, E ran upstairs to her new room to play with her new things. Thanks again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment