Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Monday!

So, it happened. We moved. Well, mostly.

We still have a bunch of smaller things to move over to the new house. But all the big stuff is there. A big GRACIAS to T and J again, as well as Dad and B for lending their muscles.

We have furniture in almost every room. The living room has a beautiful J original entertainment unit and coffee table, as well as my favourite lamp, but nothing yet to sit upon. As a special treat to us and the house, I am hoping to order a brand new sofa and loveseat. Mostly because I didn't want to move the sofabed at the old house. It is so big and heavy that I just did not relish the idea of moving it. Besides, B is moving in to the old house and does not have living room furniture, so I left him all of mine.

To add an adoption element to this post, I thought I would mention that a couple of weeks ago, my sister dreamt of E's sibling. We were all hoping that it might be a sign that a referral is coming, but then my dad suggested it could mean that my child has been born. Either way, consider the dream date stamped and if one or the other is true, we now know who to see about winning lottery numbers. ;)

No comments: