Snow today. We are supposed to get 15-20cm by this evening. They were reporting we had 4cm so far on my way in to work. E is thrilled. She wants to go tobogganing. Last year, we had so much snow and with the clearing of snow from the solar panels, E had her own private toboggan hill in our front yard. At one point, the hill was so high, I no longer needed my ladder to get on the roof and was simply climbing up E's toboggan hill to get on the roof to clear the snow from the panels. I think she thinks that last year's snow accumulation is the norm and is expecting another massive hill this year. So far, we have been getting snow, then rain, snow then rain so she doesn't yet have that hill. But maybe by the end of the month... A few good snow days like today should help.
Monday, when I dropped off E at school, E and some of her friends were trying to make snow angels in a snow-challenged kindergarten yard. Her snowsuit got covered in dirt. Today, they should have much more success.
No comments:
Post a Comment