Tuesday, February 10, 2009
go see the show at the Gladstone Theatre
This past weekend, L came for a visit. I picked her up on Friday and we caught up with red wine and sandwiches that evening. Saturday morning, E and I had Spanish and then T took E for the rest of the weekend. Saturday evening, L and I went to a play at the Gladstone Theate called A Mid-Winter's Dream Tale. Her brother was in it and I think he was one of the writers too. Anyway, it was so much fun! Anyone who lives in my town and is looking for something fun to do should definitely check out this play. The venue is also pretty amazing. There are chandeliers in the lobby! After the show, L and I went dancing. That was fun too! I haven't been out to a show and gone dancing afterwards in such a long time. And I got to do that with such a good friend. Lucky me. E had a fantastic sleepover with her tios who have learned that you don't leave a box of tissue next to a 4 year old (mental note, offer replacement box of tissue to T) nor do you give her a glass of water after bed time. Lucky E to have had such a protracted bedtime routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment