Wednesday, February 11, 2009

gotta brag

Tomorrow, E has her Valentine's party at school since Friday is a PD Day. E volunteered to bring in cupcakes since she is just so gosh darn good at making cupcakes. In fact, her talents are quite spectacular when it comes to making cupcakes. She is so amazing at breaking eggs it has become her job. Whenever I need to break eggs, I call E. Today, she broke 3 eggs, no shell in the bowl and 2 yolks remained in tact. I was very impressed. She isn't even 5 yet and she has mastered egg breaking. Are you reading this Chef Ramsey?

We decorated the cupcakes together. I took care of the icing, she took care of the stars and sprinkles. And then I put them in these red heart containers I had picked up at the Dollar Store (after washing them of course). Luckily, I could fit 6 in each container and I have 4 of the containers. One for each kid, her two teachers and 2 extra. She is so excited. She put her Valentine's clothes on a chair in her room. She will be wearing a cute purple top with a heart full of sparkles on the front of it, red pants, red socks and a purple sweater with hearts all across the front. What a fun day she will have tomorrow.

No comments: