Thank goodness it's Friday. I am super tired today as I was up late last night and then early this morning. I did a load of laundry this morning and hung it up on the line before E came down to breakfast. I LOVE hanging clothes to dry. I get most of my zen moments while hanging laundry on the clothesline. It is so great that I have another nice long clothesline; it can hold almost 3 loads of laundry. This clothesline is not quite as long as the one at our old house, but it comes pretty close. I wish I had been able to put another load on the line this morning as it is a beautiful sunny day with good wind to get the drying done.
Last weekend was Easter and E is still wearing her bunny ears in the morning. She is so cute. I really feel like I have the best little girl in the whole world. I couldn't stop bragging about her last night. It's official, I am one of those moms. :)
The last few days have been spent trying to decide what to do with my yard. I have had a couple of landscapers come by and give me quotes, but their quotes are so much higher than I was hoping to pay. But I have never hired a landscaper before so I have no frame of reference for how much this type of work costs. A friend at work asked what was the most important thing I wanted done to which I replied, re-sodding. So she suggested that I just do this and plan on doing the patio, flower beds, etc later. Good advice, thanks C.
This weekend is going to be jam packed. Tonight, we have Spanish study group to get our Spanish homework done. Tomorrow morning, we have Spanish. Tomorrow afternoon, I have a landscaper coming by to give a quote, after that we are going to the Eco-Fair at the RA Centre and Sunday morning, E and I have a Kinderconcert at the NAC. Monday, E has a doctor's appointment (annual check up) and I have 2 landscapers coming by in the evening to give their quotes.
No comments:
Post a Comment