Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today is the 3rd Mother's Day I have had the joy of celebrating with my sweet girl. E's kindergarten teacher helped the kids make beautiful mother's day gifts that included a cute poem with a bag of tea. She was very proud of her gift and I could see that she spent a good deal of time on it by including so many great drawings.

This morning we had brunch which was crowded but still nice. I am not sure if it was the yummy filling food or the late night last night (probably a combination of both), but by this afternoon, I couldn't help but take a cat nap while E was playing her princess game. She was so sweet and curled up next to me while playing.

Tonight we had subs for supper and this worked out just fine for both of us. What a lovely Mother's Day.

It's like B said last night, I am so in my happy place.

No comments: