Wednesday, June 17, 2009

if I can't, you should

I say this because I have been wanting to watch a documentary called "Home" for over a week now. Everyone at work loves this film and they were surprised that I haven't watched it yet. One of my colleagues pointed me to the website and told me that it has changed the way he does things. I so definitely want to watch it. But everytime I try, I get about 10 mins in to it and then something comes up. I keep setting aside a weeknight to watch it, but by the time I get around to it, I no longer have the 1.5hrs to spend.

So, if I can't, and you are interested, here is the link:
http://www.home-2009.com/us/index.html
You can watch it online or download it from any number of sites, but in that case, you will need to install a codec on your pc to watch it or play it on one of those new fangled dvd players that can play AVI files.

Incidentally, this weekend may be my lucky one as E is going to sleep over at my folks while I hang out with a couple of friends and then I will have the whole next morning all to myself and that is when I am hoping to watch it. Fingers crossed. :)

No comments: