This week got off to a rocky start with the whole grumpy E thing the first couple of days. It was a wonderful lesson for me on the importance of sleep and maintaining the bedtime routine; I will be sure to remember.
Today, I organized with L to install retaining walls around my garage...hopefully he can get to it next week. This will go a long way in turning my backyard, with the uneven ski slope, into a play area for dear little E and allow small veggie and flower gardens for me. I am finally getting something done with my yard. Yay!! :)
Well, the week is almost over. This weekend is going to be great for E with a birthday party, soccer and a playdate on the agenda. I am going to miss my friend A's bachelor party, but it is taking place in Montreal and I couldn't bring myself to leave E with my folks after our first week struggling to get back in to a new routine. I hope A and N and T and everyone else all trekking to Montreal have a whole truckload of fun and I am very much looking forward to the wedding!
Drive safe and stay hydrated folks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment