Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF!

Thank goodness it's Friday. It took awhile getting here, but now we are sailing in to a weekend that will probably have rain tomorrow and sun on Sunday. It is a gorgeous sunny day today and made even more perfect with the lunchtime treat of ice cream cones. Yum! :)

If it rains, E will not have soccer tomorrow, but who knows, maybe the rain will be done by then or will not have started. Either way, I have added another thing for us to do tomorrow just in case soccer doesn't pan out. As for her birthday party tomorrow, the mom thinks it will be an indoor event. Either way, E is looking forward to it. Originally, it was scheduled as a pool party with a lot of kids invited. I was going to stay at the pool party, but if it ends up becoming a house party, I might just be in the way. So if that's the case, I will drop off E. Actually, I think I will ask E first what she wants since this has been a week outside of ordinary for us.

No comments: