Today I had my psych appointment and that went great. My psychologist is an adoptive mom herself so it is always loads of fun to talk to her. She even gave me some great hints on what to expect with a little boy.
Interestingly, she has been waiting almost 2 years herself for her 2nd adoption through the domestic program. And like me, she has also upped her age preference due to an aging son and wanting to keep the kids spaced more closely together. Loved our talk this morning! :)
Dr. R is hoping to have the report ready for tomorrow. Also tomorrow, I am going to check in with our GP to see if the results are in for our blood tests and chest x-rays. I am also hoping to get my Hep B vaccination.
Then, tomorrow evening, I am taking the 200+ photos I have selected and will have them printed. It will be an even bigger job deciding what 20 of those 200 I should send to Peru.
Pending the outcome of my drop in on the doctor, I may be assembling the last of my documentation and sending it off to the agency this weekend. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment