Thursday, November 26, 2009

tis the season

The cold and flu season. We have a cold. At first, I thought we had caught the flu from having had the flu shot. E and I both had aches and pains along with the sore arms after our shots, but it was 3-4 days later before we both got the sore throats and the dizziness that are the tell tale signs of a cold. Weird coincidence though. E is doing much better with her cold than I am. Nothing seems to slow her down, my amazing little energy ball.

My parents are also pretty amazing. This morning, B and my dad came to get E as I had been up since 5am with my headache. I am super lucky to have such a fantastic backup system in them. My entire family actually. B played with E until she had to go to school as both of my folks are also a little under the weather. It'll be nice for all of us to have the weekend to recover.

No comments: