Tonight, E and I did her valentines. She was super excited and has been asking ever since she noticed Valentine's Day on the calendar. I was going to wait until next weekend, but Mme L sent home a note today asking that the kids start doing a few a day and to send them in before Feb 11 so that they don't all arrive on the last day. The eager beaver that she is, E decided to do them all tonight. My mom, my sister and I had all picked up valentines for her so E had her choice. She went with the Disney Princess ones that I had picked out for her as they also include a pencil for each child. It is really good that we got these out of the way already as the night before, we will be making cupcakes! :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
E and me doing Valentines
Tonight, E and I did her valentines. She was super excited and has been asking ever since she noticed Valentine's Day on the calendar. I was going to wait until next weekend, but Mme L sent home a note today asking that the kids start doing a few a day and to send them in before Feb 11 so that they don't all arrive on the last day. The eager beaver that she is, E decided to do them all tonight. My mom, my sister and I had all picked up valentines for her so E had her choice. She went with the Disney Princess ones that I had picked out for her as they also include a pencil for each child. It is really good that we got these out of the way already as the night before, we will be making cupcakes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment