Back to our old house. As much as I love my neighbours and our house, practicality has won out. Life is much easier when I am next door to family and one street over from even more family. We have been trying it out off and on the last couple of weeks; spending a night or two at one house and then the other. Well, I have finally moved our phone over and we are officially moving out this weekend.
Our new old house is the one that we lived in before and it is just gorgeous. It has a huge backyard with a fantastic play structure that J built for E. Earlier this summer we had a discussion about moving it over to the house on A, but it seems my procrastination has given way to destiny and we are going to move back to where things fit better anyway.
My parents are delighted. Just this morning, E and my mom had a nice little chat on the patio between our houses while I put out the garbage and recycling. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but E and my mom share a special bond. They have the exact same personality. They were both a little sad when we moved, even though we only moved 5 minutes away by car. Now the two of them will get to see each other every day. Happiness abounds. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment