The day before yesterday, I set up an email address for E. Her name and birthyear were taken as were every other iteration of years that would work for her. So I gave her a different username, not already taken, and one that she loves (as do I). Her new username is Eloveshermom@...
When I first created the username for her, she emailed everyone in the family to tell them that she loves them. We each emailed her back and yesterday evening, she was delighted to have so many of her own emails. She emailed us all back again. I just emailed her back. My kid is officially online.
For the last few weeks, E has been coming home with kids' phone numbers and telling me she wants playdates with them. We have only arranged one of these playdates so far as the child's mom wrote the note and included her email address. Now E can receive her playdate invitations to her own account. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment