Saturday, May 28, 2011

sometimes it's hard

I am hitting another wave of losing faith. My agency has still not gotten back to me. I sent my latest document all notarized, authenticated and legalized a month ago. I asked the agency if it has been sent to Peru. I have still not heard back.

Sigh.

E is not happy that I am talking again about her sibling not coming from Peru, but I can't help thinking that it shouldn't be this hard. It's starting to feel a lot like it's not meant to be. We are still going to Peru this summer, not for an adoption though. sniffles for that, but we are thrilled to go back and see E's orphanage and make some pretty great memories with E in her homeland at an age where she will remember it.

I have booked 2 weeks this summer: Machu Picchu and Pichincha hear we come~!

No comments: