
E's piano lessons are coming along nicely. Yesterday, we were both practicing Beethoven's 9th. Mucho fun! I have ordered a Christmas song book that E's piano teacher recommended, but until it comes in S has lent hers to E so she can begin practicing. I am very much looking foward to E playing Christmas tunes on our little piano in the not so distant future...
I am amazed that they make pianos this size. It has a full keyboard! Anyway, it was a wonderful addition to our household and takes up little more room than the bench she is sitting on that originally resided along that wall. I have already replaced that bench with a long bench that has storage so E has a place to put all her music books. The colour doesn't leave much to be desired, but E has already taken care of that by adding some cheerful stickers. I absolutely love that we have a piano in our house!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment