Here and there, I have been picking up knicks and knacks to give as prizes at T's baby shower. I already have the jars of baby food, the onesies and the fabric paint. Note to self: give the kids adult shirts to wear in order to keep their clothes clean.
In other news, my work has agreed to let me go back to school part-time. So I will be taking a political science and an economics class this year. It works out well that I have decided to hold off on the other adoption application until after the 2nd semester finishes. E's birthday is 2 weeks after the end of the 2nd semester. And I am going for my 2nd child...whoooo all those 2's...If my next child was born Feb 2nd, that will be so freaky! :)
Oh, and another big shout out to the Canadian Embassy in Lima. They made short work of contacting the SNA and explaining the importance of privacy where it concerns one of their citizens who submitted every possible piece of personal documentation and why it should be returned. When the SNA did not respond to their email, they called the directora! Awesome!!! I have been told that my file will be sent to the embassy by Monday and returned to me in a diplomatic pouch. Love them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment