Monday, August 13, 2012

my file is on its way back to me

Finally!



We can close the door officially on Peru.  Now I can honestly say to anyone contemplating an adoption from Peru.  Good luck!  Sure the kids are gorgeous, but the bureaucracy is the most ridiculous I have every encountered.  Asking and re-asking for the same information over and over, come on!  At first, I thought they must keep misplacing my file.  My file is 1.322 kgs.  So, they managed to locate all those documents after all.

Now I realize that they are simply moronic in thinking my life changes so radically every 3 months.   But maybe if I had better representation, that message could have been conveyed and the endless updates could have been prevented.  But alas, I do not have to think about that anymore and it is a relief. 

On to a more sensible adoption process.  As anywhere but Peru is sure to be.


No comments: