Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm a stay at home mom!

Ok, so I am also still a student.  I had my last class on Tuesday morning and my final exam is in a couple of weeks.  Between now and then, I am catching up with old friends, getting our house ready for Christmas and volunteering at E's school.  If this is my future, I am stoked!

Come January, I will be in class twice a week and step up my volunteering at E's school.  E is thrilled, she commented to me the other day how nice it is that we are spending so much time together and I only stopped working 3 days ago.  :)

Things have been really good with us.  E started brownies a few weeks ago and loves it.  I resisted buying her a uniform in the event the activity didn't take.  She had a second hand shirt, but it is the old style.  Since it seems E is going to continue with this, I have forked over the dinero to get her a proper uniform.  She'll certainly need one for her camping trip coming up next spring.  It is so special to me that my girl will have a camping experience much like my own when I was her age.

Well, I should sign off and go put something in E's advent calendar for tomorrow.  This year, day one is going to be some cute little diamond like earrings.

No comments: